Monday, May 9, 2011

Updated Character Sheets and Family Tree

I have reorganized most of the information (Characters, Campaign Logs, NPCs) into separate pages which I think makes things a bit easier in regards to navigation.

In addition to the new 'Timeline' page, I have also added a page to show the Umber Family Tree, which shows the various characters and NPCs in the game.

I am marking anything that has either information from the books or information resulting from my various adventures (01-03) with the 'Spoiler' warning - if you don't want to see information that may affect either my story or the books/TV Series, please do not click on those links.

Episodes 01-03 take place within the events of Book 1, A Game of Thrones.
Episode 04 will be taking place within the events near the beginning of Book 2, A Clash of Kings.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

I am also working on a few more Player Characters for Episode 4...more information on those forthcoming.

3 comments:

Blackfyre said...

Hey!
Your character sheets look really great - is there perhaps some way to get an editable copy? I'm starting a campaign with the Guardian ruleset and it would really come in handy.
-Blackfyre

jerrytel said...

Sure - I will post one for you - give me a few hours, but I should have one posted to the site later tonight.

Jerry

jerrytel said...

Blackfyre - I added a link to the excel character sheet that I created. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://jerrytelagotrpg.blogspot.com/p/agot-characters.html