Friday, January 15, 2010

Gen Con 2010

Wednesday, 08/04/2010, 7 - 10:00pm
AGOT-01, Winter is Coming
Oathbreakers have deserted their post on the Wall. As members of the Umber family household, it is your responsibility to deal with the issue - find these men and bring them to justice. First in a series.

Thursday, 08/05/2010, 2 - 5:30pm
AGOT-02, Fire and Fury
Wildling raiders have a family sword, but you have to go beyond the Wall to get it. Are the stories of the mythical creatures living beyond the wall based on fact, or just stories to scare young children? Second in a series.

Friday, 08/06/2010, 2 - 5:30pm
AGOT-03, Home and Last Hearth
The Umbers rule Last Hearth, but who controls its side streets and back alleys? When Jonath Snow goes missing, the family must find out first hand that power and influence only have a limited reach. Third in a series.

7 comments:

Valour said...

Jerry - I can't wait to play in the third adventure! This is going to be awesome, and my son and I were just talking about it yesterday.

I haven't yet run the first two sessions as my gaming group never really took off. However, I am thinking of running it for my son and his gang. Will let you know how it goes.

Looking forward to GenCon, Man!

jerrytel said...

I have a few curveballs in the works for episode 3.

Can't wait to see you guys again - I will try to get the synopsis for the 2nd adventure posted in the next few weeks.

Take care and let me know which character your son plays.

Also - Pooka is running a Conan game on Thursday night that I will be playing in - keep in touch and great to hear from you!

Valour said...

Awesome.
I am going to try to sign up for the Conan game with Pooka. Is that the Mongoose D20 Conan? I have the book but never played the game.

I will bring up "A Game of Thrones" this weekend with my sons crew, and let you know.

Great hearing from you!

jerrytel said...

Ya - the Mongoose version - the armor class rules are very similar to AGOT - you have damage reduction from the armor you wear.

JR Clark said...

Looking forward to playing in your Wednesday night game at GenCon. Bringing my 13-year-old son too. I ran demos of GoT D20 for GOO the first year it came out and haven't cracked the book since.

Valour said...

Jerry - Great news! Stephen and I got into your Friday 2pm AGOT-3 game! I am so psyched, it made my day (even after the long wait to register).

@ JR Clark - My son is 13 also, and we played in the first two adventures last year - They were clearly our favorite RPG of GenCon, and you guys will have a great time!

jerrytel said...

Great to have you JR - Had a blast last year with Valour and his son - hope to do the same with you and yours.

Valour - great to hear - looking forward to seeing you guys again, that is for sure!

I am getting psyched, and we are still so many months away!